Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

star wares

why i chose star wases is because I LOVE IT so so much i got lots of star wases thins for my birthday i got a colors in a big set and

  • star wares red egg
  • drink bottle
  • 2 star wars books
  • star wares pencils and ruber
  •  a new bike
i have only seen the movie a new hope i have only seen that i will tell you about it so at the start i remember dath fader and his storm troopers bracks in to there ship are-to deto hear the SMASH it is so loud then the storm troopers shoot guns around the whole ship they go down the hall the storm troopers go in to each room most rooms other people have guns they shoot them

6 comments:

  1. Wow George Now i can tell Your a Big fan of Star wars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George - I have never really loved Star Wars but I can see you are passionate about it.
    What things do you like to read about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi George. I love Star Wars too! In fact I love all science fiction movies, like Star Trek and Dr. Who. Who is your favourite character in Star Wars?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome George I really like star wars but I have only watched 2 movie's.what are you doing

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job. from Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Star Wars too. Who is your favourite character?
    Myfavourite character is YODA

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post