Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

rugby dogs

why i like rugby and dogs is because i think dogs are cute brave tough fast like i am .
and why i chose rugby is that it is my favorite sport i play it lots.
I have a dog his name is beau we had another dog she died her name was Jess.             
if i had a dog of my own beau would think my dog gets the love so that is why i can't have a dog
i will tell you more about rugby.
i like running and scoring tries i am good at tackling there is a very hard team it  is Marist they are so good on us👍but we smash all the other teams

2 comments:

  1. HI George - great first post. I love dogs and I think Rugby is OK too (but I wouldn't to play it - ouch!). I would love to hear more about your dog and even see a picture if you can work out how to post a photo. I had a dog called Griz - he was just beautiful but dies when he was 14. He was golden and long haired and I loved to go walking with him.

    Do you go walking with Beau - tell me more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George
    I love dogs. My dog is called Max and I know if I got another dog Max would definitely be jealous. I have been taking Max out for a walk everyday to get some fresh air while I have been stuck at home. I not not a fan of rugby but do enjoy rugby league. I find it hard to understand all the rules of rugby.
    What other things do you like and what have you been up to?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post